UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recruited 200 posts of UPPSC Notification 2020 for Assistant Radio Officer, Research Officer, etc.
In this post, we have compiled all the necessary information related to UPPSC recruitment such as official notification, recruitment schedule, the online application process, examination fee, eligibility requirements, vacancy, selection process, etc.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Commission Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of post||Assistant Radio Officer, Research Officer, etc.|
|Post number||200 posts|
|Salary||15,600-1,77,500 / – pm.|
|Selection Process||Written test, interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Notification 2020 – Important dates
|Application Start Date||24 November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||21 December 2020|
In this UPPSC Vacancy 2020 applicants should have a Graduate, Post Graduate, Master Degree & Diploma! Despite its equivalent, it will be valid for all information related to educational qualification, please see the notification by the department, which is given below.
Number Of Posts
200 posts – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
For this UPPSC Recruitment 2020, the age for the candidate should be from 21 years to 40 years. Please see the official notification of the department for age.
Exam Fee / Application Fee
For this Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Online Form 2020, the application will have to pay unreserved (GEN / OBC) Rs 105 / – and reserved (SC / ST / PWd) Rs 25 / -. For more information related to fees, please see the published notification.
Selection will be done for this UPPSC Notification 2020 on the basis of written test, Interview performance. Please see the official notification for relaxation in the selection process!
In this Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020, the salary will be Rs 15,600-1,77,500 / – per month! Salary information is given in detail in the notification! There is a different salary for all the posts, whose information can be obtained from the notification through the link given below.
How To Apply
For this Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020, you have to apply online. Go to the official website given below and fill all the information and pay the fees through the available medium. Fees can be paid by credit card/debit card / net banking.
UPPSC online application process
- Applications should be filled only through online mode.
- Applications will be filed online only within the date given in the notification.
- Any kind of offline application will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of all required documents while applying online.
- Candidates should enter each information carefully.
- Any mistake in the application must be corrected within the time given for correction. Candidates also have to pay the correction fee.
How to fill Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Online Form 2020
- Go to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission online portal.
- Select the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission application link.
- Register by providing all the necessary information.
- Fill the application with the correct information.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it for future references.
UPPSC Vacancy 2020 – Important Link
|Online Application||click here|
|Official notification||click here|
|Official website||click here|