UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2021 Posts of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification has been issued for Interested candidates UPPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2021 Educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria and departmental advertisement related to Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs Join all the information you can get in this post.
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Online Form 2021 – UPPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2021 For in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, age limit proficiency, pay scale etc., the candidate from the official uppsc.up.nic.in website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Uttar Pradesh in Government Job Apply for
UPPSC Review Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the vacant post||1. Review Officer
2. Assistant Review Officer
|Total Number of Posts||337 posts|
|Work area||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have 10 + 12th / Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution, see eligibility detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear along with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records will have to be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates can be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be untrue.
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category, which is as follows
- General category
- Other Backward Classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.