Supreme Court Recruitment 2021 Junior Translator Posts by Supreme Court of India (Supreme Court) High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification has been issued for Interested candidate Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021 Educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria and departmental advertisement related to Supreme Court Junior Translator Jobs Join all the information you can get in this post.
Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021 – Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021 For the in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc., the candidate can be found from the official website of Supreme Court of India https://main.sci.gov.in/ Supreme court Job alert Apply for
Supreme Court Junior Translator Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the vacant post||Junior translator|
|Total Number of Posts||Various posts|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have completed 10 + 12 / Bachelor’s degree / or its equivalent from a recognized institution, see eligibility detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam score
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Computer diploma certificate
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
- General category
- Other backward classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.