SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Notification Apply Online Form, Exam Date Advertisement for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2020 has been released by Staff Selection Commission SSC. Online application for SSC CGL 2020 from 29 December By 31 January 2021 Can be filled While the exam for SSC CGL recruitment 2020 will be conducted from CBT First from 29 May to 7 June 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SSC CGL 2020 from December 29 through SSC official website. Candidates must check the official notification before applying online.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Group Wise Post Details
- Assistant Audit Officer-Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Accounts Officer-Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Section Officer-Central Secretariat Service
- Assistant Section Officer-Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant Section Officer-Ministry Of Railway
- Assistant Section Officer-Ministry of External Affairs
- Assistant section Officer-AFHQ
- Assistant-Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations
- Assistant- Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations
- Inspector of Income Tax-CBDT
- Inspector (Central Excise) -CBEC
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) -CBEC
- Inspector (Examiner) -CBEC
- Assistant Enforcement Officer-Directorate of Enforcement Department of Revenue
- Sub Inspector-Central Bureau of Investigation
- Inspector Posts-Department of Post
- Divisional Accountant-Offices Under CAG
- Inspector-Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Sub Inspector- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Junior Statistical Officer-M / o Statistics & Program Implementation
- Auditor-Offices under CAG
- Auditor-Offices under CGDA
- Auditor-Other Ministry / Departments
- Accountant-Offices under C&AG
- Accountant / Junior Accountant-Other Ministry Department
- Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division Clerks-Central Govt Offices / Ministries other than CSCS
- Tax Assistant-CBDT
- Tax Assistant-CBEC
- Sub-Inspector- Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Upper Division Clerks- Dte. Gen Border Road Organization (Only for Male Candidates
Total Number of Posts: Available Soon
Pay Scale: Available Soon
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- Gen./ OBC application fee is Rs 100.
- concession : No fee is required to be paid by women, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, physically challenged, and ex-servicemen candidates.
- The application fee should be paid in the form of challan only through SBI or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank credit / debit card. The challan form will be generated online.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any stream from a recognized university will be eligible for this CGL Examination, 2019
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Group a -Not Exceeding 30 years
- Group b -Not Exceeding 30 years, 20-30 years, 18-30 years
- Group c -18-27 years
- Group d -18-27 years, 20-27 years
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 exam will be conducted in 4 phases. There are 4 stages in SSC CGL exam. Time is given for the preparation of each stage. The four-stage exam takes place on different dates. For which a notice is issued on the official website of SSC. As mentioned above, first you have to give CBT first. After passing it, Tier 2 and Tier 3 have to be given. After this, if you have applied for certain posts, then only you will be called for Tier 4. If a candidate is not able to pass Tier 4, he will be given posts for which computer proficiency is not required. And their grade pay is also low. So if you want that you get a good post, then you should also try a little hard for computer test.
|Type of Exam||Mode of examination|
Tier – I
|Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||
Tier – III
|Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi||Pen and Paper mode (Offline)|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test: Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)||
Wherever Applicable (Not necessary for all the post)
Applicable for all
Step 1: SSC CGL Tier 1st
|No. of questions||Maximum marks|
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Time: 60 Minutes (Total)
- In Tier-1, questions are asked from four subjects (Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, English).
- 25 questions are asked from all subjects i.e. 100 questions are asked in total.
- You are given 60 minutes for SSC CGL to solve these 100 questions.
- Every correct answer is assigned 2 marks. At the same time, 0.5 marks are deducted on every wrong answer.
Step 2: SSC CGL Tier 2nd
|No. of questions||Maximum marks|
Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities
Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension
|Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||
Time: 120 Minutes (for each Paper)
- In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
Step 3: SSC CGL Tier 3rd
Mode of Examination
|Scheme of Examination||Maximum marks|
Pen and Paper mode
|Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi
(Writing of Essay / Precis / Letter / Application etc.)
Time Allowed: 60 Minutes
- Tier-3 is of written type. This includes essay writing / press writing / or letter writing.
Step 4: SSC CGL Tier 4th
Computer Proficiency Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable) / Document Verification will also be conducted as per the provisions of the notice of examination.
- Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for this Post / Paper.
- Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV, ie, for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 Important links
Start SSC CGL Online form
|29 December 2020|
Last date Online Application form
|31 January 2021|
|Exam date (CBT 1st)||
29 May to 07 June 2021
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 FAQs
When will the application form of SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21 start?
Online applications of SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 will be filled from 29 December to 31 January 2021.
What is the educational qualification for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21?
For SSC CGL recruitment 2020-21, a bachelor’s degree is held from any recognized university. For more information, see the notification.
When is SSC CGL Vacancy 2020-21 CBT First Exam Date?
Computer based exam CBT 1st for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21 will be organized from 29 May to 7 June 2021.
When will the admit card of SSC CGL Vacancy 2020-21 exam be released?
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 CBE First exam will be released in the third week of May on the official website of SSC.
What is the selection process for SSC CGL Bharti 2020-21?
The SSC CGL exam is conducted in four stages. We have given above syllabus and exam pattern of SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21. In this, the last step is not necessary for everyone. See more information from official notifications.
How much is the application fee for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21?
The Gen./ OBC application fee for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21 will be 100. But the application will be free for all categories of women and reserved classes.
What is the age limit to apply for SSC CGL Vacancy 2020-21?
For SSC CGL recruitment, the age limit has been given separately for different posts. Which you can see in the official notification given above. While reserved category will get exemption as per rules.
Where to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-21?
Application for SSC CGL Recruitment 2020 SSC Official Website ssc.nic.in Will have to do through.