SBI PO Recruitment 2020 this job required in 2000posts and Mumbai Maharashtra All of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Follow this article for SBI PO Recruitment 2020, eligibility, salary, vacancy, last date, admit card, exam date, syllabus, result, answer key and other important notifications about any other updates ko get this page Or you can always get through this Job Portal.
State Bank of India invites applications for 2000 posts. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree will be eligible for this recruitment. Important information on this page will be updated from time to time on this page.
Vacancy Details for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- Initial date – 14 November 2020
- Deadline – 04 December 2020
- Last date for payment of online application fee – 04 December 2020
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 750
- SC/ST/ PH – Rs. – 125/-
- Pay fees through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.
Post wise vacancy details
- General – 810 posts
- EWS – 200 Posts
- OBC – 540 Posts
- ST – 150 posts
- SC – 300 posts
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 30 years
- Age relaxation – (As per rules)
Name of post
- Certified officer
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university will be eligible for this recruitment.
Way to choose
- Online exam
- The interview
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2020 2020
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- Candidates should visit the important link section given below or visit the official site.
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, check your complete details and preview all the columns.
- Pay the application fee to fill the form. Only if the fee is asked.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form for further processing.
For more information about recruitment, see the official notification