RPSC Lecturer Technical Education Recruitment 2020 -21: RPSC Recruitment 2020 notification for lecturer technical posts has been issued by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
in this post we provide you Rajasthan Public Service Commission Vacancy 2020-21 For RPSC Vacancy 2021, by making an in-depth study of vacancy details, application form, examination fee, exam form submission date, exam date, selection process, pay scale, etc., the candidate is the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission https: / You can apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 from /rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
RPSC Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the vacant post||Lecturer technical|
|Total Number of Posts||39 posts|
|Application Process||online form|
Secondary Education Council High School 12th / Graduate or equivalent exam is required to pass in related subjects.
- A person who has joined or is involved in the final year of the required educational qualification of the said post will also be eligible to apply,
- But he/she will have to provide proof of qualifying academic qualification before the interview conducted by the Commission, otherwise, he/she will be ineligible.
- Note: – The expression before the interview means the date of commencement of the interview process (first day of interview).
The minimum age of the applicant is 21 years and the maximum of 40 years, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Freedom Struggle Fighter and Dependent Struggle Fighter, age relaxation is admissible.
Qualification certificate related to qualification, caste certificate, domicile certificate, freedom fighter dependent certificate, and ex-serviceman certificate will have to be submitted at the time of filling the offline application form and at the time of the investigation.
At the time of interview/skill test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Mark list of tenth board exam.
- Marks list of twelfth board examination.
- Certificate of graduation.
- High school examination mark sheet/certificate/birth certificate in support of date of birth.
- Marksheet of respective degree/diploma / final year in support of the prescribed qualification for the post applied for.
- Live registration certificate from the respective council of state level.
- Photo Identity Certificate
- New photo and signature of the candidate.
- caste certificate.
- Experience Certificate – Work experience related to the posts in Central and State Government Undertaking / Government / Semi-Government posts in the selection of posts.
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of document verification qualification / written test.
₹ 15600-39100 per month.
How to apply:
RPSC Lecturer Technical Recruitment 2020-21 Lecturer Technical will be able to apply for the said post through online application.
|Detailed information related to the department||Click|
|Departmental Advertisement Notification PDF||Click|
Starting date for application: 28/11/2020
Last date for submission of application: 27/12/2020