RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 this job required in 918 posts and Rajasthan Jodhpur All of the govt Recruitment Notification instantly check here.
Follow this article for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 tath eligibility, eligibility, salary, vacancy, last date, admit card, exam date, syllabus, result, answer key and other important notifications about any other updates ko get this page Or you can always get through this SARKARI JOB PORTAL.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of 918 candidates, who have passed Master’s Degree, will be eligible for this recruitment. We will update the important information on this page from time to time in this recruitment.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 – Overview
Name of post
- District Judge
- Initial date – 09 November 2020
- Deadline – 08 December 2020
- Last date for payment of online application fee – 08 December 2020
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General / EWS – Rs. 350 / – Rs.
- OBC / BC – Rs. 250 / –
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 150 / – Rs.
- Pay fees through debit card/credit card / net banking etc.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- Age relaxation – (As per rules)
Category wise vacancy details
- General – 294 posts
- OBC – 135 posts
- EWS – 64 Posts
- SC – 100 posts
- ST – 74 posts
- MBC – 32 posts
Way to choose
- Online exam
- Candidates who have a master’s degree from any recognized university will be eligible for this recruitment.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or a similar examination recognized by UGC such as SLET / SET.
How to apply for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below or they can also apply through the official site.
Steps to apply online
- After this, candidates click on apply online.
- Open the link and fill in the basic details asked correctly and upload your photo, signature, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, check your complete details and preview all the columns.
- Pay the application fee to fill the form. Only if the fee is asked.
- Take a printout of the final submitted form for further processing.
For more information about recruitment, see the official notification
Note: Candidates should note that the information given in this article is given to you based on the official notification, but due to some system typing may be a mistake, so the candidate is requested to read the official notification once.