RBI BMC Recruitment 2021 – reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 For in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc. for the candidate from the official website of Reserve Bank of India https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/ RBI Job in bank Apply for
Read also: UPSSSC ANM Recruitment 2021
RBI BMC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the vacant post||Bank Medical Consultant|
|Total Number of Posts||Various posts|
|Work area||All over india|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have MBBS degree in 10 + 12 / Allopathic System of Medicine from a recognized institution, Graduate Degree / Completed or its equivalent Qualification See detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam marks list
- Graduate degree certificate
- Computer diploma certificate
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category which is as follows
- General category
- Other backward classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document, test and written test.