Rajasthan Forest Guard Bharti 2020-21 – The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has published the recruitment notification to fill the vacant posts of Forest Guard and Forester under Rajasthan Forest Department. By Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment 20201 Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for. this RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 Under this, a total of 1128 vacancies have been notified, including 1041 posts of forest guard and 87 posts of forest guard.
Interested and eligible candidates Rajasthan Forest Guard and Forester Recruitment 2021 For Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) official website (www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in) can apply online from 08 December 2020 to 22 January 2021. this Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 Additional information related to the number of vacancies, educational qualification, selection process, date of application, mode of application etc. is given below.
Information of Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment 2021:
- Department Name : Forest Department, Government of Rajasthan.
- Name of the exam organizer: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB).
- Advertisement Number: 04/2020.
- Total number of vacancies: 1128 posts.
- Job Type: Rajasthan government job.
- application system : Online.
- Date of application: 08 December 2020 to 22 January 2021.
- Official website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Job Location: Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Forest Guard Vacancy 2021 Details:
|Name of post||Vacant position
|Forest guard||1041||Pay Matrix L – 04|
|Forester||87||Pay Matrix L – 08|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Forest Department Jobs:
- For Forest Guard: Candidate should have passed Secondary (10th) or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For Forester: Candidate should pass the examination declared by Rajasthan Secondary Education Board Ajmer or Central Secondary Education Board, Senior Secondary (10 + 2) or its equivalent.
- You can get more information from the departmental advertisement issued by the Commission.
Age limit (as on 01 January 2021): For this Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2020, the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum 24 years (for forest guard post) and 40 years (for forester post).
the nationality : The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Selection Process : In this RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2021, the selection of candidates for the posts of Forest Guard and Forester will be done on the basis of written examination, physical criteria and skill test.
Application fee : All the candidates will have to pay the prescribed application fee according to their category through the state’s e-Mitra kiosk or Jan Suvidha Kendra (CSC). The category wise application fee is as follows.
|Application Fee Details|
|For General / EWS / OBC (Creamy layer) candidates||450 / –|
|For OBC (non creamy layer) / SBC candidates||350 / –|
|For SC / ST / PWD candidates||250 / –|
How to apply for Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates for this Rajasthan Rajasthan Forest Guard and Forester Recruitment 2020 through the official website of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) (www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in) or through the following direct link from 08 December 2020 to 07 You can apply online till January 2021.
RSMSSB Forest Guard and Forester Recruitment 2020-21 – Important Dates:
- Starting date for online application: 08 December 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 January 2021 (Extended).
- Last date for submission of online application fee: 22 January 2021 (Extended).
RSMSSB Forest Guard Bharti 2020 Online Form – Required Link:
Important Guidelines: In Rajasthan Forest Department Government Job Candidates who are looking for natives of Rajasthan are informed that this Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 (Rajasthan Forest Guard Bharti 2021) Before applying for the recruitment, important information related to recruitment (educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee etc.) should be thoroughly checked through departmental advertisement (Advt. No. – 04/2020) and then apply carefully.