NTPC Recruitment 2020 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment for 70 posts of Diploma Engineer NTPC Notification 2020.
In this post, we have compiled all the necessary information related to NTPC recruitment such as official notification, recruitment schedule, the online application process, examination fee, eligibility requirements, vacancy, selection process, etc.
NTPC Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Commission Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of post||Diploma Engineer|
|Post number||70 posts|
|Salary||Rs 24,000 / – pm|
|Selection Process||Written test, skill test|
NTPC Notification 2020 – Important dates
|Application Start Date||23 November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||12 December 2020|
Educational Qualification & Experience
In this NTPC Vacancy, 2020 applicants should have an Engineering Degree & Diploma! Despite its equivalent, it will be valid for all information related to educational qualification, please see the notification by the department, which is given below.
Number Of Posts
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
For this NTPC Recruitment 2020, the maximum age for the candidate should be up to 25 years. Please see the official notification of the department for age.
Exam Fee / Application Fee
For this National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Online Form 2020, the unreserved (GEN / OBC) of the application Rs 300 / – and reserved (SC / ST / PWD) will not be charged any fee. For more information related to fees, please see the published notification.
Selection will be done on the basis of written test, skill test performance for this NTPC Notification 2020. Please see the official notification for relaxation in the selection process!
In this National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020, salary will be given as per Rs. 24,000 / – per month! Salary information is given in detail in the notification! There is a separate salary for all the posts, whose information can be obtained from the notification given below.
How To Apply
You have to apply online for this National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020. Go to the official website given below and fill all the information and pay the fees through the available medium. Fees can be paid by credit card/debit card / net banking.
NTPC online application process
- Applications should be filled only through online mode.
- Applications will be filed online only within the date given in the notification.
- Any kind of offline application will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of all required documents while applying online.
- Candidates should enter each information carefully.
- Any mistake in the application must be corrected within the time given for correction. Candidates also have to pay the correction fee.
How to fill National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Online Form 2020
- Visit the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited online portal.
- Select the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited application link.
- Register by providing all the necessary information.
- Fill the application with the correct information.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it for future references.
NTPC Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
|Online Application||Click here|
|Official notification||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|