NHRC Recruitment 2021 – National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2021 For the in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc., the candidate can visit the official website of National Human Rights Commission from http://mgvcl.co.in/ National Human Rights Commission job Apply for
National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)|
|Name of the vacant post||1. Stenographer
2. Research Assistant
|Total Number of Posts||22 posts|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have completed 10 + 12 / Bachelor’s / Degree from a recognized institution or its equivalent Qualification See detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear along with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam marks list
- Computer diploma certificate
- Graduate degree certificate
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Read also: Rajasthan Gram Sevak bharti 2021
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category which is as follows
- General category
- Other Backward Classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.