Rashtriya Ayurved Sansthan Bharti 2021 – National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur (Rajasthan) has issued a vacancy notification for direct recruitment to teaching and non-teaching posts. By NIA, Jaipur National Ayurveda Institute Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited in the prescribed form from the eligible candidates. this NIA recruitment 2021 A total of 52 vacancies have been notified under which include Associate Professor, Lecturer, Pharmacist, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and various posts.
Interested and determined qualified candidates National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 You can apply offline for 15 December 2020 to 15 February 2021. this National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 Important information related to such as number of vacancies subject wise, educational qualification, selection process, date of application, mode of application etc. is given below.
Information about National Ayurveda Institute Recruitment 2021:
- Name of Institute : National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- Vacancy Notification Number: 01/2020
- Total Number of Vacancies: 57 posts.
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs.
- Date of application: 15 December 2020 to 15 February 2021.
- application system : Offline
- Authorized Website: www.nia.nic.in
- Job Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan).
National Ayurved Institute Vacancy 2020-21 Description:
|Name of post||Vacant position||pay scale|
|Associate Professor (Physiotherapy)||01||78,800 – 2,09,200 / – (Level-12)|
|Lecturer||08||56,100 – 1,77,500 (Level-10)|
|Museum curator||01||35,400 – 1,12,400 / – (Level-06)|
|The pharmacist||03||29,200 – 92,300 / – (Level-05)|
|Catalog||01||25,500 – 81,100 / – (Level-04)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||02||19,900 – 63,200 / – (Level – 02)|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||36||18,000 – 56,900 / – (Level – 01)|
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification for NIA Jobs 2021:
- For Associate Professor / Lecturer: Postgraduate degree in Ayurveda in a related subject recognized under IMCC Act 1970.
- For Pharmacist: Passed Intermediate (12th) from Central or State Board of Education and having Diploma in AYUSH Nursing and Pharmacy or B.A. with at least 03 years internship from a recognized university. Must be Pharma (Ayurveda).
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Intermediate (12th) pass from Central or State Board of Education and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English / 30 words per minute typing speed in Hindi.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Passed 10th class from Central / State Board of Education.
- Please, see the authorized recruitment advertisement for the educational qualification of other posts.
Age limit (as on 15 February 2021): Following is the maximum age limit of the post wise candidate:
|Name of post||Maximum age|
|Associate professor||50 years|
|Museum curator||35 years|
|The pharmacist||30 years|
|Lower division clerk||27 years|
|Multi tasking staff||25 years|
the nationality : Candidate should be a citizen of India.
Selection Process : In this National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 (NIA Recruitment 2021), candidates will be selected on the basis of objective-type screening test and personal interview.
Application fee : All applicants have to pay the prescribed application fee for each post through a demand draft in favor of “Director, National Ayurved Institute, Jaipur”. The post-wise application fee is as follows:
|Name of post||Application fee|
How to apply for National Ayurveda Institute Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates should fill the filled application form for this National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 with 02 passport size photo, fee demand draft, self-attested copies of all relevant certificates / documents to the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Joravar Singh Gate, Submit / send on or before the last date to Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 address.
note : Apply within 60 days from the date of publication of recruitment notification in Employment News.
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 – Important dates:
- Starting date for sending applications: 15 December 2020.
- Last date for sending applications: 15 February 2021.
National Institute of Ayurveda Vacancy 2021 – Important Links:
Important Instructions: Government Job All Indian candidates who are seeking this are requested to National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 (Rashtriya Ayurved Sansthan Bharti 2021) Before applying in the necessary information (educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee etc.) through the vacancy notification – 01/2020 thoroughly observe / study and then apply carefully. For more information, please visit the official website of National Institute of Ayurveda (www.nia.nic.in).