Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Jobs Bharti 2021 Notification has been issued by Madhyanchal Gramin Bank for retired officer posts Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can get all information related to Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2021 related to educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, and departmental advertisement for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Jobs in this post.
|Department Name||Madhyanchal Gramin Bank|
|Name of the vacant post||Retired officer|
|Total Number of Posts||11 posts|
|Work area||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Process||Offline form|
Educational Qualification: Applicant should have 10 + 12 / Bachelor or Degree or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution.
At the time of the interview/skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Mark list
- Twelfth board exam marks list
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Permanent caste/caste verification certificate issued by a competent officer
- State-level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.
Pay Scale: ₹ 24,000 per month.
How to apply: Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2021 retired officers will be able to apply for the said post through registered post or speed post.
Interested candidates should review the entire notification before applying.
|Detailed information related to the department||Click|
|Departmental Advertisement Notification PDF||Click|
Important Dates :
Starting date for submission of application: 14/12/2020
Last date for submission of application: 01/01/2021