IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2021 Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice Posts by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification has been issued for Interested candidate IOCL Recruitment 2021 Educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria and departmental advertisement related to Indian Oil Corp Limited Jobs Jobs Join all the information you can get in this post.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 – IOCL Recruitment 2021 For the in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc. for the candidate from the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited https://iocl.com/ new Delhi Government job alert Apply for
IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of the vacant post||1. Technical Apprentice
2. Non-technical trade apprentices
|Total Number of Posts||346 posts|
|Work area||new Delhi|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have completed 10 + 12 / Bachelor’s degree / or its equivalent from a recognized institution, see eligibility detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam score
- Graduate degree certificate
- Computer diploma certificate
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Read also: Sainik School Rewari Recruitment 2021
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category which is as follows
- General category
- Other backward classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.