IOCL Recruitment 2020 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited has recruited for 436 posts of Trade Apprentice IOCL Notification 2020. This is a golden opportunity for unemployed candidates, eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment before 19 December 2020.
All of you are informed that before applying for this IOCL Vacancy 2020 Government Recruitment, you need to have the necessary information and notifications! Then apply because we know that a small mistake becomes a big problem.
In this post, we have compiled all the necessary information related to IOCL recruitment such as official notification, recruitment schedule, the online application process, examination fee, eligibility requirements, vacancy, selection process, etc.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment – Overview
|Commission Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of post||Trade Apprentice|
|Post number||436 posts|
|Salary||Set by department|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Document Verification|
|Job Location||All over India|
Number Of Posts
Total 436 Posts (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
For this IOCL Recruitment 2020, the age for the candidate should be from 18 years to 24 years. Please see the official notification of the department for age.
Educational Qualification & Experience
In this IOCL Vacancy 2020, the applicant should have 3 years Engineering Diploma! Despite its equivalent, it will be valid for all information related to educational qualification, please see the notification by the department, which is given below.
Exam Fee / Application Fee
There will be no application fee for this Indian Oil Corporation Limited Online Form 2020. For more information related to fees, please see the published notification.
Selection Procedure – Selection will be done for this IOCL Notification 2020 on the basis of written test, documents verification performance. Please see the official notification for relaxation in the selection process!
All Over India
This Indian Oil Corporation Limited recruitment will be determined by the salary department in 2020! Salary information is given in detail in the notification! There is a separate salary for all the posts, whose information can be obtained from the notification given below.
IOCL Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Application Start Date||23 November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||19 December 2020|
How To Apply
You have to apply online for this Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020. Go to the official website given below and fill in all the information and pay the fees through the available medium. Fees can be paid by credit card/debit card / net banking.
IOCL Online Application Process
- Applications should be filled only through online mode.
- Applications will be filed online only within the date given in the notification.
- Any kind of offline application will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload a scanned copies of all required documents while applying online.
- Candidates should enter each information carefully.
- Any mistake in the application must be corrected within the time given for correction. Candidates also have to pay the correction fee.
How to fill Indian Oil Corporation Limited online form 2020
- Visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited’s online portal.
- Select Indian Oil Corporation Limited application link.
- Register by providing all the necessary information.
- Fill the application with the correct information.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it for future references.
IOCL Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
|Online Application||Click here|
|Official notification||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
Important Note – For all the information related to the IOCL Recruitment 2020 application, please see the official notice! Send this information to your friends too and stay on our website for new recruitment!
All of you are informed that before applying for this government recruitment, necessary information, educational qualification, age limit recruitment process, application fees, application fees, and official notifications are required! Then apply because we know that a small mistake becomes a big problem.