Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2021 – Indian Coast Guard has issued a public job notification for Navik (GD), Navigator (DB) and mechanical 02/2021 batch vacancy recruitment. By the Indian Coast Guard Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Online applications are invited from Indian male citizens for this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 A total of 358 vacancies have been published under it, including 260 posts Navik (General Duty), 50 posts Navigator (Domestic Branch) and 48 posts of Mechanical.
Interested and determined qualifying candidates Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021 For this, through the official website of Indian Coast Guard (www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in), one can apply online from 05 January 2021 to 19 January 2021. this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Additional information related to the number of vacancies, educational qualification, selection process, date of application, mode of application etc. is given below.
Information of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:
- Department Name : Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard).
- Ministry Name: Ministry of Defence.
- Advertisement Number: not specified.
- Number of posts : 358 posts (approx.).
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs.
- application system : Online.
- Date of application: From 05 January 2021 to 19 January 2021.
- official website : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Job Location: all over India.
Details of Post Wise Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021:
|Post name||Number of Vacancies||Pay scale (salary)|
|Navik (General Duty)||260||₹ 21,700 / – Level-3|
|Sailor (Domestic Branch)||50|
|Mechanical||48||₹ 29,200 / – Level-5|
Category wise Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021 details:
||Number of vacancies
|Navik (GD)||Navigator (db)||Mechanical|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2021:
- For seafarer (GD) : Candidate should have passed 12th (10 + 2) with Mathematics and Physics as a subject from the Board of Education recognized by the Board of Council for School Education (COBSE).
- For navigator (DB) : Candidate should have passed 10th (High School) from the Board of Education recognized by the Board of Council for School Education (COBSE). For more information, read the official advertisement.
- Mechanical for : Candidate Passed 10th (High School) from Board of Education recognized by Board of Council for School Education (COBSE) and approved by All India Technical Council (AICTE) in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering. Must have diploma.
Age Range : To apply in this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years.
- For Navik (GD) and Mechanical: Born between 01 August 1999 and 31 July 2003.
- For Navik (DB): Born between 01 October 1999 and 30 September 2003.
the nationality : Indian.
Selection Process : In this recruitment (Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021), the candidate for the above posts will be selected on the basis of written examination and physical efficiency test.
Application fee : All applicants (including SC / ST) will have to pay the prescribed application fee through online (net banking or credit / debit card / UPI). The category wise application fees are as follows:
|Application Fee Details|
|For UR / EWS / OBC candidates||250 / –|
|For SC / ST candidates||No fee|
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 For this, one can apply online from 05 January 2021 to 19 January 2021 through the Indian Coast Guard official website (www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) or by clicking on the following direct link.
Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2021 – Important Dates:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 05 January 2021.
- Last date for submission of online application: 19 January 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021 Online Form – Important Links:
Important Instructions: In defense Government Job All Indian candidates who are seeking this are requested to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 (Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2021) Before applying for the necessary information (educational qualification, age limit, selection process, examination fee etc.) through the official advertisement, thoroughly observe / study and then apply carefully.