East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria and departmental advertisement related to East central railway Jobs Join all the information you can get in this post.
East central railway Online Form 2021 – East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 For the in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc., the candidate can visit the official website of East Central Railway from https://ecr.indianrailways.gov.in/ Railway job after 12th Apply for
Details of East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Department Name||East Central Railway|
|Name of the vacant post||1. Signal and Telecommunication Instructor
3. General Assistant
|Total Number of Posts||Various posts|
|Work area||All over india|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have completed 10 + 12th / ITI / Graduation / and Post Graduation / or its equivalent from a recognized institution, see eligibility detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam marks list
- I t i
- Computer diploma certificate
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category which is as follows
- General category
- Other backward classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.