DEO Mahasamund Recruitment 2021 – For the DEO Mahasamund Recruitment Form 2021, from the official website https://mahasamund.gov.in/en/ of the Candidate Office District Education Officer Mahasamund by making in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc. Office of District Education Officer Mahasamund In Job 2021 Apply for
DEO Mahasamund Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||Office of District Education Officer Mahasamund (DEO Balod)|
|Name of the vacant post||1. Lecturer
2. Principal reader
4. Assistant Teacher
|Total Number of Posts||15 posts|
|Application Process||Offline form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have passed 10 + 12 / Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized institution. See eligibility detailed notification.
Documents required: Qualification certificate, caste certificate, certificate of original residence, freedom fighter fighter dependent certificate and ex-serviceman certificate related to qualification will have to be submitted at the time of filling the offline application form and at the time of investigation.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear along with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam marks list
- Certificate of bachelor’s degree / diploma
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Document Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination.