DEO Balod Recruitment 2021 Office of Principal Reader, Lecturer, Assistant Teacher, Teacher and Lab Assistant by District Education Officer Balod (DEO Balod) CG DEO Recruitment 2021 Notifications have been issued for Interested candidate DEO Balod Recruitment 2021 Educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria and departmental advertisement related to Office of District Education Officer Balod Jobs Join all the information you can get in this post.
DEO Balod Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||Office of District Education Officer Balod (DEO Balod)|
|Name of the vacant post||Assistant teacher|
|Total Number of Posts||03 posts|
|Application Process||Offline form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have passed 10 + 12 / Graduate or its equivalent from a recognized institution. See eligibility detailed notification.
Documents required: Qualification certificate, caste certificate, certificate of original residence, freedom fighter fighter dependent certificate and ex-serviceman certificate related to qualification will have to be submitted at the time of filling the offline application form and at the time of investigation.
Read also: UP Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear along with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam marks list
- Certificate of bachelor’s degree / diploma
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Document Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination.