Delhi Court Bharti 2021 for 417 Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karamchari, Process Server Online Form Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge (HQs) Delhi Recruitment 2021.
Advertisement has been issued for the recruitment of 417 posts including Peon, Chowkidar, Safai Karmachari, Process Server in Delhi Distic Court.
Read this too: Applications for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Online applications for this can be made from 7 February to 21 February 2021. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through the official website.
For this, the normal age limit is 18 to 27 years and educational qualification has been kept tenth. For more information about this recruitment, the candidates must see the official notification.
- Peon / Orderly / Dak Peon: 280 Posts
- Chowkidar: 33 Posts
- Sweeper / Safai Karamchari: 23 Posts
- Process Server: 81 Posts
Read this too: Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2021
Delhi Court Bharti 2021 Application Fee
The application fee for general and OBC category will be Rs 500 while for other reserved classes the application fee will be ₹ 250. The application fee can be paid online.
- Gen / OBC: 500 / –
- SC / ST / EWS / PH / ExSM: 250 / –
- Fee Can Be Paid Via Online Mode (NetBanking, DebitCard, UPI)
Delhi Court Bharti 2021 Age Limit
For Delhi District Court recruitment, the age limit will be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. For this, the age will be calculated on 1 January 2021 as the basis. The reserved classes are exempted as per rules.
Delhi Court Bharti 2021 Educational qualification
The educational qualification for this recruitment is 10th pass.
- Peon, janitor, sweeper Qualification for 10th pass or equivalent.
- Process server Eligibility for 10th pass and LMV driving license (2 years driving experience) will be.
Read this too: RBI BMC Recruitment 2021
Delhi Court Bharti 2021 Selection Process
Candidates for all the posts will be selected on the basis of examination and interview. While for the candidate, the selection test will be done on the basis of driving test and interview. For more information, see the official notification.
General Knowledge (Including Current Affair)
Duration of Examination: 120 Min.
Timing for PwD Candidates: 160 Min.
- Each question will carry 01 (one) mark. There shall be 01 (one) mark for each correct answer. There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be in Bilingual language (ie Hindi and English both). The candidates are required to fill the OMR sheets by using Blue or Black ball point pen only.
The examination shall be held in centers located within the area of NCT of Delhi & NCR.
Start Delhi District Court Vacancy form
|07 February 2021|
Last date Online Application form
|21 February 2021, 5:00 PM|
Link On 07/02/2021
Read this too: UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021