CG CMHO Korba Jobs Bharti 2021 – Nursing Officer posts by Chief Medical and Health Officer Korba (CMHO Korba) CMHO Korba Recruitment 2021 Notifications have been issued for Interested candidate CMHO Korba Recruitment 2021 All information related to educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria and departmental advertisement related to Chief Medical and Health Officer Korba Jobs can be obtained in this post.
Chief Medical and Health Officer Korba Vacancy – In-depth study of the vacant details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc. for CMHO Korba Recruitment Form 2021 from the official website of National Health Mission Korba Chhattisgarh https://korba.gov.in/ Chief Medical and Health Officer Korba Job 2021 Apply for
CMHO Korba Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
|Department Name||Chief Medical and Health Officer Korba (CMHO Korba)|
|Name of the vacant post||1. Nursing Officer
2. Data Entry Operator
|Total Number of Posts||48 posts|
|Application Process||Offline form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have completed 10 + 12 / BMS, B. sc Nursing, MBBS / Degree from a recognized institution or its equivalent Qualification See detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear along with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam marks list
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Read also: SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category which is as follows
- General category
- Other backward classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.