CPCB Recruitment 2020 Central Pollution Control Board has recruited for 15 posts of Consultant (CPCB) Notification 2020.
In this post, we have compiled all the necessary information related to CPCB recruitment such as official notification, recruitment schedule, the online application process, examination fee, eligibility requirements, vacancy, selection process, etc.
CPCB Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Commission Name||A central pollution control board|
|Name of post||Consultant|
|Post number||15 posts|
|Salary||60,000-80,000 / – pm.|
|Job Location||All over India|
In this CPCB Vacancy 2020 applicants must have Engineering, Bachelor, Master Degree & Diploma! Despite its equivalent, it will be valid for all information related to educational qualification, please see the notification by the department, which is given below.
Number Of Posts
Total 15 Posts (Central Pollution Control Board)
For this CPCB Recruitment 2020, the maximum age for the candidate should be up to 45 years. Please see the official notification of the department for age.
Exam Fee / Application Fee
There will be no application fee for this Central Pollution Control Board Online Form 2020. For more information related to fees, please see the published notification.
Selection will be done on the basis of literacy (Interview) performance for this CPCB Notification 2020. Please see the official notification for relaxation in the selection process!
In this Central Pollution Control Board recruitment, the salary will be Rs 60,000-80,000 / – per month. Salary information is given in detail in the notification! There is a separate salary for all the posts, whose information can be obtained from the notification given below.
All over India
CPCB Notification 2020
|Application Start Date||19 November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||18 December 2020|
How To Apply
You have to apply online for this Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020. Go to the official website given below and fill in all the information and pay the fees through the available medium. Fees can be paid by credit card/debit card / net banking.
CPCB online application process
- Applications should be filled only through online mode.
- Applications will be filed online only within the date given in the notification.
- Any kind of offline application will be rejected.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of all required documents while applying online.
- Candidates should enter each information carefully.
- Any mistake in the application must be corrected within the time given for correction. Candidates also have to pay the correction fee.
How to fill Central Pollution Control Board Online Form 2020
- Go to the Central Pollution Control Board online portal.
- Select the Central Pollution Control Board application link.
- Register by providing all the necessary information.
- Fill the application with the correct information.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it for future references.
CPCB Vacancy 2020 – Important Links
|Online Application||click here|
|Official notification||click here|
|Official website||click here|