BUAT Banda Recruitment 2021 Faculty Posts by Banda University of Agriculture and Technology (BUAT) Banda University of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2021 Notification has been issued for Interested candidate BUAT Recruitment 2021 Educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria and departmental advertisement related to Banda University of Agriculture and Technology Jobs Join all the information you can get in this post.
Banda BUAT Recruitment 2021 – BUAT Recruitment 2021 For the in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc., from the official website of Banda University of Agriculture and Technology http://buat.edu.in/ Uttar Pradesh Government job alert Apply for
Banda University of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||Banda University of Agriculture and Technology (BUAT)|
|Name of the vacant post||Faculty|
|Total Number of Posts||11 posts|
|Work area||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have completed 10 + 12 / Bachelor’s degree / or its equivalent from a recognized institution, see eligibility detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam score
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Computer diploma certificate
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category which is as follows
- General category
- Other backward classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.