Bombay High Court Online Form 2021 – Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 For in-depth study of vacant details, application form, age limit proficiency, pay scale etc. for the candidate from the official website of Bombay High Court Job in high court Apply for
Details of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Department Name||Bombay High Court|
|Name of the vacant post||Clerk-cum Research Assistant|
|Total Number of Posts||Various posts|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have completed 10 + 12th / Graduation / Bachelor Degree in Law and Post Graduation / equivalent from a recognized institution or its equivalent. See the detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear along with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam marks list
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Computer diploma certificate
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category which is as follows
- General category
- Other backward classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.