BARC Recruitment 2021 Online Form – Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) vacancies BARC Recruitment 2021 Has issued advertisements. By BARC BARC Recruitment 2020-21 Online applications are invited from qualified Indian candidates. this Bhabha Atomic Research Center Recruitment 2021 A total of 105 vacancies have been published under.
Candidates who are interested and have the required qualifications BARC Recruitment 2021 For this, one can apply online from 18 December 2020 to 15 January 2021 through the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center (www.barc.gov.in). this BARC Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2020-21 Additional information related to the number of vacancies, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, mode of application etc. is given below.
BARC recruitment 2020-21 information:
- company’s name : Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC).
- Advertisement Number: 03/2020 (RV).
- Total Number of Vacancies: 105 posts.
- Job Type: Central government job.
- Date of application: 18 December 2020 to 15 January 2021.
- application system : Online.
- official website : www.barc.gov.in
- Job Location: Trombay, Mumbai (Maharashtra).
BARC Vacancy 2020-21 Description:
|Name of post||Number of Vacancies||Pay scale (stipend)
|Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)||105||₹ 31000 / – per month|
Eligibility Criteria for Bhabha Atomic Research Center Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification for BARC Jobs:
- For Near Research Fellowship (JRF): Candidates should have passed Graduation with 60% marks and Graduate with 60% marks in a field related to a recognized university with consistently good academic record.
- For more information, read the official advertisement carefully before applying.
Age Range : The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years as on 15 January 2021. Please read the authorized notification carefully for more information.
the nationality : Candidate should be a citizen of India.
BARC Selection Process: In this BARC recruitment 2020-21, candidates for the vacant positions of Junior Research Fellowship will be selected on the basis of performance in personal interview or screening test.
Application fee : Candidates belonging to general and backward classes will have to pay the prescribed application fee through online mode. The category wise application fee is as follows:
|Application Fee Details|
|For General and Backward Class candidates:||500 / –|
|For SC / ST, Divyang and all women:||No fee|
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates to apply for BARC Recruitment 2021 Online through the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center (www.barc.gov.in) or by clicking on the following direct link from 18 December 2020 to 15 January 2021 Can apply
BARC Vacancy 2020-21 – Important Dates:
- Starting date for online application: 18 December 2020.
- Last date for online application: 15 January 2021.
BARC Bharti 2020-21 Online Form – Required Link:
Important Guidelines: Government Job All Indian candidates who are seeking this are requested to Bhabha Atomic Research Center Recruitment 2020-21 (BARC Bharti 2021) Before applying in the necessary information (educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee etc.) through the official advertisement (Advt. No. 03/2020 (RV)), please thoroughly observe / study and then Apply carefully. Please, visit the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Center (www.barc.gov.in) for more information.