Apply for NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021 For the posts of Community Health Officer by National Health Mission Haryana (NHM) NHM Recruitment 2021 Notifications have been issued. Interested candidate NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021 All information related to National Health Mission Haryana Jobs related to educational qualification, age limit efficiency and eligibility criteria related to National Health Mission Haryana Jobs can be obtained in this post.
NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021 Candidate by doing in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, examination fee, examination form submission date, exam date, selection process, pay scale etc.
For National Health Mission Haryana Recruitment Form 2021, the official website of National Health Mission Haryana www.nrhmharyana.gov.in From Haryana Health Department Recruitment Notification Apply for
|Department Name||National Health Mission Haryana (NHM)|
|Name of the vacant post||Community health officer|
|Total Number of Posts||671 posts|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Council of Secondary Education Higher Secondary School 12th / BAMS or B.Sc./ Post Basic B.Sc. Passing in Nursing or equivalent exam related subjects is necessary.
Documents required: Qualification certificate, caste certificate, certificate of original residence, freedom fighter fighter dependent certificate and ex-serviceman certificate related to qualification will have to be submitted at the time of filling the offline application form and at the time of investigation.
Read also: Rajasthan Safai Karamchari Bharti 2021
At the time of interview / skill test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Marks list of tenth board exam.
- Marks list of twelfth board examination.
- Certificate of graduation.
- High school examination marksheet / certificate / birth certificate in support of date of birth.
- Marksheet of respective degree / diploma / final year in support of the prescribed qualification for the post applied for.
- Live registration certificate from the respective council of state level.
- Photo Identity Certificate
- New photo and signature of the candidate.
- caste certificate.
- Experience Certificate – Work experience related to the posts in Central and State Government Undertaking / Government / Semi-Government posts in the selection of posts.
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Selection Process : The candidate will be selected on the basis of document verification, qualification / written test and interview.