Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Act Apprentice Posts by Central Railway Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notifications have been issued for Interested candidate Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria and departmental advertisement related to Central Railway Jobs Join all the information you can get in this post.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – Central railway Recruitment 2021 For in-depth study of the vacant details, application form, age limit proficiency, pay scale etc., the candidate can visit the official website of Central Railway from https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/ Government job alert Apply for
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||Central Railway|
|Name of the vacant post||Act apprentice|
|Total Number of Posts||2532 posts|
|Work area||All over india|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have completed 10 + 12 / ITI pass degree / equivalent from a recognized institution or its equivalent Qualification See detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam marks list
- ITI pass certificate
- Computer diploma certificate
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Read also: Application for CNBC recruitment 2021
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category which is as follows
- General category
- Other backward classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.