10th Pass Job in Railway 2021 South Western Railway (SWR RRC) has issued SWR Recruitment 2021 notification for Apprentice posts. Interested candidates can get all the information related to the educational qualification, age limit efficiency, and eligibility criteria departmental advertisement related to South Western Railway Jobs related to 10th pass job 2021 in Railways.
|Department Name||South Western Railway (SWR RRC)|
|Name of the vacant post||The Apprentice|
|Total Number of Posts||1004 posts|
|Work area||All over India|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualification: Passing in Secondary Education Council Higher Secondary School 10th / ITI or equivalent exam is necessary.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the applicant is 18 years and the maximum of 40 years SC, ST, OBC, Freedom Fighters, and Dependent Sangram Fighter who are 5 years relaxation in the age limit is allowed.
Documents required: Qualification certificate related to qualification, caste certificate, domicile certificate, freedom fighter dependent certificate, and ex-serviceman certificate will have to be submitted at the time of filling the offline application form and at the time of the investigation.
At the time of the interview/skill test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Mark list of tenth board exam.
- Marks list of twelfth board examination.
- Certificate of graduation.
- High school examination mark sheet/certificate/birth certificate in support of date of birth.
- Marksheet of respective degree/diploma / final year in support of the prescribed qualification for the post applied for.
- Live registration certificate from the respective council of state level.
- Photo Identity Certificate
- New photo and signature of the candidate.
- caste certificate.
- Experience Certificate – Work experience related to the posts in Central and State Government Undertaking / Government / Semi-Government posts in the selection of posts.
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated if the documents are found to be false at any time or in any way.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of document verification, merit / written test, and interview.
Pay Scale: ₹ Apprentice Act, 1961 will be payable per month.
How to apply: 10th pass job in railway 2021 apprentice will be able to apply for the said post through online application.
Interested candidates should review the entire notification before applying.
|Detailed information related to the department||Click|
|Departmental Advertisement Notification PDF||Click|
Starting date for application: 10/12/2020
Last date for submission of application: 09/01/2021