WCR Railway Recruitment 2021 – West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 For in-depth study of vacant details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc. for the candidate from the official website of India Meteorological Department www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Indian Railway Job Apply for
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||West Central Railway (WCR)|
|Name of the vacant post||Handyman|
|Total Number of Posts||561 posts|
|Work area||Whole india|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have completed 10 + 12 / ITI / degree from a recognized institution or its equivalent Qualification See detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam score
- Computer diploma certificate
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Read also: Rajasthan Roadways Bharti 2021
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category which is as follows
- General category
- Other backward classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.