Bihar SHS CHO Recruitment 2021- After thorough study of the vacant details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc. for Bihar State Health Committee Recruitment Form 2021, the official website of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board from www.statehealthsocietybihar.org State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 Apply for
Bihar SHS CHO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||Bihar State Health Society (SHSB)|
|Name of the vacant post||Community health officer|
|Total Number of Posts||859 posts|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should have completed 10 + 12 / BAMS / BHMS / Ayurveda Doctor / Degree from a recognized institution or its equivalent Qualification See detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- Twelfth board exam marks list
- Graduation certificate
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category which is as follows
- General category
- Other backward classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.
pay scale : 25,000
how to apply : Bihar SHS CHO Recruitment 2021 Community Health Officer will be able to apply for the said post through the online medium.
Interested candidates should review the entire notification before applying.
Important dates :
Starting date for submission of application: 15/01/2021
Last date for submission of application: 04/02/2021