Accounting department Recruitment 2021 Candidates should go through the official website of Goa Accounts Department https://www.goa.gov.in/ by doing in-depth study of vacancy details, application form, age limit efficiency, pay scale etc. for Accounts Department Vacancy 2021 Goa Accounts Department Job Apply for
Accounts Department Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|Department Name||Goa Accounts Department (Directorate of Accounts)|
|Total Number of Posts||109 posts|
|12th pass government job 2021 Bihar||more information|
|Application Process||online form|
Educational qualification : Goa Accountant Recruitment 2021 Applicant 10th, 12th / Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution, see the detailed notification.
At the time of interview / skill test and written test, it is mandatory for the candidate to appear along with the original copy of the following records.
- Tenth Board Exam Marklist
- 12th Board Exam Marklist
- Bachelor’s degree
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Permanent caste / caste verification certificate issued by competent officer
- State level original residence certificate
- A self-attested set of the said records shall be submitted to the candidates at the time of attendance and the appointment of the candidates may be invalidated at any time or in any way if the documents are found to be false.
Job Description:Accounts Department Recruitment 2021
|Name of post||Empty number|
|Total posts||109 Post|
Read also:CSPGCL Recruitment 2021
Application fee : Candidate will have to submit the fixed fee while submitting the application form for different category, which is as follows
- General category
- Other Backward Classes
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Category
Selection Process : Selection will be done on the performance of the document test and written test.
Goa Accounts Department Job